Fish And Chips We've updated this classic seaside fish and chips recipe with soy sauce for added taste, and lager for a crisper texture • 50 min Cook Time • 4 Servings • 9 Ingredients Details • 7 PRIMARY INGREDIENTS • 4 large Potatoes • 400g frozen peas
To save last-minute preparation time, mix the glaze and arrange the sausages in the roasting tin earlier in the day. Keep in the fridge until they are ready to cook....see more
• 30 min Cook Time
• 10 Servings
• 6 Ingredients Details
• 4 PRIMARY INGREDIENTS
• 400g pack SFP Chicken Cocktail Sausages
• 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
• 1 tbsp clear honey
• 1 tbsp redcurrant jelly2 CUPBOARD ITEMS
• Sunflower oil, for greasing
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Grease a roasting tin with oil. Separate the cocktail sausages and put them in the roasting tin. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, honey and redcurrant jelly and add to the tin. Turn the sausages in the glaze until they are coated all over. Bake for another 10 minutes. Serve warm.